- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.hAJMGOhb.dpuf BRUSH - PEN - KEY: Thesis Preview - Color Keys

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Thesis Preview - Color Keys

Using Photoshop's great masking features and Hue/Sat/Brightness sliders, I've been able to quickly come up with a couple new sheets of color keys for two of my characters. One of the characters you've seen quite often, but the other one is a redesign of one of my aliens (Grimble). I went ahead and posted one of my earlier designs of Grimble to show how much (or how little) he's changed.

I also have some new ideas about "Human Show" that I'm excited to develop and share with you all. It's a new direction for the project that I'm really excited about and has renewed my passion for the project. Look forward to news on that!

 New color keys for Ralph...

 ...and Grimble. New design, too!


An old design of Grimble, running Herbert around.

No comments:

Post a Comment