- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.hAJMGOhb.dpuf BRUSH - PEN - KEY: Do Work! - Pitching an Idea

Friday, May 3, 2013

Do Work! - Pitching an Idea

Part of the program I'm in at DigiPen, really the main part, is to create a Thesis project from the ground up. It is intended to become our showcase for the two years that we spend there and a marker of our skills, motivation, and ambition. The project itself consists of creating 2-4 (or more) characters that inhabit a distinct world and taking them from inception through design and to final 3D rendering, rigging, and animation. Other aspects of the project can cater to the student's individual desires. For me, that is writing and humor (as you can tell by how hilarious I'm being), potentially working itself out in a short animatic.

As I work through this process I will be posting videos and updates about my working methods and progress.

This first video is about how I pitched my idea to the Thesis Committee. I give tips on what worked well for me and what is important when developing your idea and trying to communicate the premise to other people.

This video was filmed in a high-end studio made to look like a bedroom.



No comments:

Post a Comment